Do you want to find groups and services in the community that might help improve your health and wellbeing in relation to loss, dying and grief?
Do you have a family member in Brisbane south region who has a terminal diagnosis or grieving who you are worried about? Do you have a long-term health condition? Would you like support in developing your knowledge, skills and confidence in order to help you better manage your health conditions?
If the answer to the above is yes, then have a look at all the support that is available in Mendip by using our Directory of Services or book an appointment for one to one support with a PalliWellbeing Connector.
Recommended services and supports
- Metro South Specialist Palliative Care
- Brisbane South Primary Health Network
- My Care My Choice (Qld Office of Advance Care Planning)
- Carers Gateway (Wellways)
- My aged care
- Seniors enquiry line
- Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement
- Aged and Disability Advocates
- Health Consumers Queensland
- Carers Queensland
- Council on the Ageing Queensland