Do you want to find local groups and services that can help improve your community, social and health support in relation to serious illness, dying, death and grief?
Do you or someone that you know who is over 65 (over 50 for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People) in the Brisbane south region have a serious illness?
Are you supporting or caring for someone who is over 65 (over 50 for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People) in the Brisbane south region who has a serious illness or who has died?
If the answer to the above is yes, see the resources below, join our education course or book a one-to-one support or a PalliChat Cafe to U with our PalliChat team.
Recommended services and supports
- Metro South Specialist Palliative Care
- Brisbane South Primary Health Network
- My Care My Choice (Qld Office of Advance Care Planning)
- Carers Gateway (Wellways)
- My aged care
- Seniors enquiry line
- Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement
- Aged and Disability Advocates
- Health Consumers Queensland
- Carers Queensland
- Council on the Ageing Queensland